Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas Market

Animal Aid Christmas Fayre

Well ..... the snow and freezing temperatures didn't stop me ...... here's me on the train to London Town with my handmade goodies for the Fox Project stall.

Got my woolly scarf on ... so I'm okay!

Passing the time watching the snow!

The trains were 'all over the shop' ....... got to the fayre with 10 minutes to spare before opening ..... just enough time to help put out my decorations!

The Fox Project stall ...... looking pretty groovey!

Some of our volunteer rescuers dressed up as foxes and with collection buckets in hand, faced to cold to try and raise a few more pennies!

Well done chaps!

£400 collected in all!

I bought some lovely stuff at the fayre ......

A nice foxy pin for my scarf ..........

A fab' foxy dish ...........

Some little handmade gift bags ....... just checking out
how they are put together ...... might try making a few of these myself!

And a couple of lavender smelly hanging
cat thingies ..... these would look great as foxes!
I might try designing a pattern to make some
foxy versions!

But best of all ...... met up with a few mates and had a good laugh.  

One of my best friends Tracie gave me a really special present!

My very own portrait!

All in all a really great day ...... and we managed to raise £1587.69 which we will be saving to fund next year's cub season!

And there will be lots to look after!












3 comments: