Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Preparations

I've been busy getting the house ready for Christmas.


Decorations first ........

Here's me putting the lights on the tree.  

Twenty quid down the local garden centre .... BARGAIN!

Hmm ... a bit high up here!

Getting in the loft to find my vintage balls .......

Blimey ... look at the mess up here ...
I'll be lucky if I get out before Christmas!

Decorating the tree .......

Balls ... CHECK

Reindeer ... CHECK

Horsey .... CHECK

Poodle ... CHECK

More balls ...... CHECK

Flippin' worn out after that!

This can go under the tree ... my first present ...
from Ivor down the cafe!


No rest for Charlie Fox though, in a decorating frenzy I decided to decorate the mantel piece too ........


Yep ...... pretty pleased with that!

Thought I would show you my groovy new boots that I picked up whilst buying the Christmas tree ...

Liking the whole matching 'scarf/boots' ensemble!


Icing the cake ..........


I made some marzipan fruits and Reindeers then decorated it with Squirrels and Robins ......




Hanging up the cards ........

Received from my lovely friends .....


A bit of Christmas shopping .......

Think I'll get these for my mate Squirrel ....
you can never have enough pants in my opinion!

Finally ...... a sit down with a good read!

Gonna use these techniques to see if I can negotiate with Santa.
I'm hoping for a few sausages as well has a box of mince pies !


















1 comment: