Sunday 24 October 2010

Halloween Crafting - FREE STUFF

Free Labels For You to Print and Use

Decided to get the old paints out today and do a bit of art work.

This brush must be mine!

No idea what the 'H' stands for though!

Here's me working hard on my foxy illustration for Halloween.

Just a bit more orange needed there I think!


I'm pretty pleased with the results, time to whack it through the scanner and make a PDF.

Here's me stuck in the scanner!


Scanner lid slammed shut on me ...... wasn't expecting that!

Got a couple of toffees there to keep me going!


Cut out the labels. 

You can PRINT the PDF sheet of labels for yourself, just copy the URL below in to your address bar and then press print:

http://www.scribd.com/full/40013767?access_key=key-2cezsvlnmo25nvdi2u1a

Love PVA .... it's so versatile!


Now it's time to stick the labels on the envelopes and jars, ready to fill with sweets.





TARR DARR ..... 'Trick or Treat' jars and envelopes all finished ...... just gotta pop up the shops now because I accidentally ate all the sweets whilst working on my illustration ..... oopsy doopsy!







If you liked using this sheet, please consider donating a few pennies to my favourite charity,
THE FOX PROJECT Southern Wildlife Ambulance Network (Registered Charity No.1044928).
You can donate through your PAYPAL account via fox@foxproject.org.uk
Or at FOX PROJECT website - http://www.foxproject.org.uk/

Pennies Make Pounds!

Thank You  - Love Charlie Fox  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment