Sunday 31 October 2010

Classical Evening - FREE STUFF

Who said Foxes aren't Cultured?

Well, quite frankly your guess is as good as mine ........ but I thought I would share a few pictures of my recent visit to the Royal Albert Hall. 


Really excited about seeing Julian Lloyd Webber play Elgar with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.


Here's me getting ready ... I thought I would 'posh up' and wear my best silk bow tie.


Looking Good!


Here's me outside the RAH.

WOW ..... it's a pretty impressive building!


Well here I am inside the RAH .... the architecture is amazing and we've got great seats right next to the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra ..... it's looking to be a great night!


POSH OR WHAT!

Blimey ..... I've never seen an organ that big.
That really is something else!

Here's me enjoying the concert ..... great sound .... particularly enjoyed Nimrod and the bit where I got to sing 'Land of Hope and Glory' at the end!

Julian Lloyd Webber only played one number 'Elgar's Cello Concerto'
and then he popped off ....
think he must have left the washing machine on!

I found this fantastic display in the walk way on the way to the bar ... seems the RAH are big Fox fans too!



All in all a great evening .... the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra were absolutely fantastic! 


The performance has inspired me to create some artwork ..... 


...... working on my illustration
whilst puss enjoys the autumn sunshine!

Hmm ... that turned out okay!

All finished ....... as usual I've made a PDF so you can print and make your own card to send to someone you love. :)


Just click the link below and press print:


I've made the picture just the right size for a 4"x6" card ...... so all you have to do is purchase some blank cards and stick the picture on.

There's a little envelope label too .... just to finish things off!



Really hope you enjoy making this card ....... maybe you have a musical friend or family member that might appreciate receiving it.  







And don't forget ....... if you liked using this sheet, please consider donating a few pennies to my favourite charity,

THE FOX PROJECT Southern Wildlife Ambulance Network (Registered Charity No.1044928).
You can donate through your PAYPAL account via fox@foxproject.org.uk
Or directly at Fox Project Website - http://www.foxproject.org.uk/


Thank You - Love Charlie xx





3 comments:

  1. Oh just fabulous stuff Charlie. Thank you for your lovely photos. For those of us who haven't been inside the RAH it is a real treat to see.

    Thank you also for the card to make. The drawing is amazing. I look forward to that. Never fear I make my donations, I always try to do 'my bit and more' if possible. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce ...... your support of us foxes is much appreciated! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your foxy artwork and enjoy following Charlie's jaunts and adventures....keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete