Friday 22 October 2010

Trick or Treat

Hooray .... it's that pumpkin time of year again!

I've managed to acquire myself this lovely big pumpkin, which I found just lying on the ground whilst sniffing around the local allotments .... RESULT!

What a beauty!


Can't wait to start carving my lantern ...  I have a really 'foxtastic' idea for this one, which I will share with you later on in my blog.



In the meantime me and my mates have been out doing a bit of early trick or treating.  

Unfortunately we got busted by the local gutter press, who as usual, decided to write a load of old b*lox about us instead of getting off their arses and doing some proper research!  


Cracking good fun!


I love celebrating Autumn ..... have some great crafty ideas which I will share with you soon!

Will leave you with a photo of the stash we collected on our first trick or treat adventure, whilst I set about returning Squirrel's laundry basket before she notices it's missing! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment